You do not have to Login to Access this Forum.  Logging in gives you access to more areas in the forums.

Author Topic: Welcome to AlexJones.Site  (Read 26 times)

Online Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome to AlexJones.Site
« on: February 06, 2018, 06:06:05 am »
What is AlexJones.Site all about?

Hello, my name is Tony and I have been running web servers for a very long time.  I run a private open network that has been fighting spam, trolls, and the various hackers/scum that wants to ruin everything they touch.  Currently this web server bans over 100 million IP's from around the world, and every day that number climbs.

All that aside, I am the most generous person you will ever meet.  I have been banned and thrown to the curb for my kind nature, but that is what most christian people have to endure.  If you don't let it get to you, it can be a fun journey watching people spout their words of wisdom at the top of their lungs.  Spitting their tune of joy and happiness.

What am I doing this website for?

As the Left tries to close down the avenue for truth, I have devised a way around the crap that they want to do and offer a lot more coverage and information sharing without all the bots, spammers, and people who couldn't hold an intelligent conversation if it was for their Life!

Yes we get heated in debates, but we can hold our anger and discuss with open mindedness about the problems that need to be talked about.  These are serious issues and These are SERIOUS times.  We don't need any bull crap infesting what matters the most.  We want the Truth.

The Fan Site of Alex Jones will provide us with that avenue to post links to videos, prove a case if something is wrong, and show the Elite that we will not be herded into the corner of the world while you benefit from it.

We, as the people of the world, are tired of the corruption and down right evil that these people are doing and we are going to provide the evidence and the Truth to their corruption.  Then we can take measures to correct what is wrong and provide not only for us, but for the whole world.  A better existence filled with the right things, the life that we dream of, and keeping Truth and Justice forefront so that we don't ever fall into this situation again.

Thanks For Reading.  I hope you have a Great Day, a Better Tomorrow, and that each Day just gets Better and Better.

Love everyone, just hate the actions of Some.

Tony Packman
Liquid Memory
@Liquid_Memory Twitter

This website gains no funds from Alex Jones and/or its affiliates.  This website comes to you free of charge to help Alex and his crew to get the word out about the corruption and out right lies that other news networks may claim.  Any views / opinions from Alex Jones and/or his affiliations are their sole opinion and can not hold this website and/or its affiliates for what is said and vice/versa.  Any posts that are posted on this website become the property of this website and its affilitates.

Any donations made to this website, its owners, and/or affiliates, are deemed the property of the affore mentioned, and have nothing to do with Alex Jones and/or their affiliates.  Any monies made between these two entities are seperate and in their own rights and origins.

All information and content of this website is copyrighted.  You may post links to the contents of this site, but you may not take the information from this site and use it somewhere else.  Such content will be held liable for slander.  Any and all information that is used outside of this site must have express permission from this site owner.  Contact the Administrator for any further information.

Local Business Directory, Search Engine Submission & SEO Tools

Copyright 2017 and Beyond!!!